The Gold Coast’s centre of excellence for mental health and addictive disorders, with reputational excellence, Australia-wide.
Consultant psychiatrists and registrars: all applications welcome.
Exciting vacancies are currently available for Consultant Psychiatrists to support our 104 bed private mental health service at Currumbin Clinic. Currumbin Clinic is a 104-bed private mental health hospital with a long-standing history of inpatient, outpatient and day patient treatment and services for mental health and addictions.
Our proximity to the Gold Coast Airport and QLD/NSW border equips us to facilitate inpatient admissions across South East Queensland, Northern New South Wales and more broadly, across Australia.
Our multidisciplinary team is staffed with highly skilled mental health specialists, nurses, and allied health professionals and continues to attract best-in-class mental health specialists wanting to join a team focused on sustainable outcomes and patient care.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Fellowship of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP)
- Commitment to own professional development needs in accordance with college requirements
What are the benefits of co-locating with our Currumbin Clinic private hospital?
Currumbin Clinic is part of the Aurora Healthcare portfolio with 1,000 beds across 16 hospitals, Aurora Healthcare is one of Australia's largest mental health providers.
- Broad peer support from both within the hospital and the greater hospital-wide group network
- Guaranteed referral base, new patients, start up support and full private practice set up
- Ease of access to inpatients for review
- Access to abroad range of service provision
- Marketing and promotion of your private practice to the general public, general practitioners and other specialists as part of our local and national marketing
What are the advantages of working in private practice?
- Financial returns
- Control over your own practice
- Ability to choose your patient mix and treatment
- Continuity of care for your patients
- Flexible work hours
- Peer support
- Choice and access to additional treatment modalities
What does Aurora Healthcare provide for me in private practice and inpatient work?
Full time and Part Time Psychiatrists are provided with a fully furnished dedicated consultancy suite.
The consultancy suite includes:
- licensed and operational medical practice software
- reception and administration support
- patient file management,
- patient scheduling along with appointments and reminders,
- medical typing
- patient billing
Enquiries and applications:
Please address any position enquiries to:
Chief Executive Officer
Email: [email protected]